- In some parts of the website, COOTACOM will ask you for personal information, including your e-mail address. The information will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond COOTACOM without your consent.
- COOTACOM may use your nominated e-mail address to send you marketing material if you choose to subscribe as such, otherwise we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
- COOTACOM logs information on visitors access to this site for statistical purposes including:
1. The IP address
2. The date and time of the visit to the site
3. The pages accessed and documents downloaded
4. The type of browser used
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
- Your web browser will need to accept cookies to access certain features of the website. The COOTACOM website uses both single-session cookies and persistent cookies. Single-session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Persistent cookies persist between browser sessions and are used to customise a user’s web experience, for example to provide a customised home page.